Lowering kit for my EJ

vtecjunkie88

Rhode Island
Vehicle Model
Civic Ex
Body Style
Coupe
Heys guys, I'm trying to figure out which kit I should get for my civic. Im intreged by the eibach lowing kits just not sure which one would be good for a daily driver. Idk if anyone on here knows someone of has had these kits just curious with one is better(pro kit or the sportline kit)

I would say a huge percentage of people run just the springs without replacing anything else. Corsport may have suggestions, but I would wager they say a lot of people just buy the springs and run them on the oems.

I'm not sure I should because for some reason my car sags on the drivers side vs the passenger side. Last I measured the difference was 25" RF wheel arch to ground, 24 3/4" LF. RR 24 7/8" vs LR 24 3/8". Not even sure what's going on with that. I didn't notice any cracked or broken springs

I would try the bc racing, we can take off a substantial amount, they are fully adjustable, drop 1-3 inches and can be made with custom rates

I used them on my dc5 and they were very very nice and rode great even with my stiff spring rate.

They look nice, it's just my civic is more of a budget build. That's why I was gonna try the Megan racing ez street coilovers. Does anyone know why my suspension would be lopsided?

/\ nice. What kind of prices can you do for us 9th genners? (PM if you would like)

I had pro kits on my 8th gen coupe, and loved them, but they dont give you a very "lowered" look. If you want slightly lower, the sportlines are a great choice. A friend of mine had them on his 8th, and he loved them.

And i used my oem struts, and after 3 years, they are still fine. no issues.

And to not about your car "leaning", it happened in the 8ths too, its something to do with the way the car is balanced. perhaps the gas tank, im not 100 percent sure, but it is like that on every 8th gen, slightly.

Pr
/\ nice. What kind of prices can you do for us 9th genners? (PM if you would like)

I had pro kits on my 8th gen coupe, and loved them, but they dont give you a very "lowered" look. If you want slightly lower, the sportlines are a great choice. A friend of mine had them on his 8th, and he loved them.

And i used my oem struts, and after 3 years, they are still fine. no issues.

And to not about your car "leaning", it happened in the 8ths too, its something to do with the way the car is balanced. perhaps the gas tank, im not 100 percent sure, but it is like that on every 8th gen, slightly.

Price on what? sorry

Anyone one here ever hear of raceland or rokkor coilovers? And are they any good? They both look identical other than spring and perch colors.

sorry, yeah, it was bc racing. It was just your statement saying "we can take a fair amount off" that fooled me. lol.

I have a 6th gen ex coupe looking to lower my car with lowering springs and shocks. Just can't decide what brand springs to get. Looking for a relitivly cheap springs but good quality. Anyone have any ideas?

Back