malcolm new 2013 si sedan (new orleans)

need help on ideas for perfomace mods what all bolt ons can i do? and any interior exterior ideas?

• a list of all bolt on mods possible

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • a list of exterior ineterior mods

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey there, welcome to the forum. There is definitely a lot of information available for mods both performance and cosmetic.

Take some time to drive the car in stock form and really decide what it is you want out of the car or what areas you feel need some improvement.

Getting new wheels and tires is a pretty safe place to start as you can get better looking wheels and performance tires to improve grip.

I can say two of the most popular and best bang for the buck mods you can get are:

1) Hondata Flash Pro with a tune. (vitviper is one of the best/most popular tuners to go with)

2) Larger rear sway bar. (22mm progress is a common choice. There are a couple threads about it on here.)

Most of the performance mod options are listed in the signature of my post.

looking fir help any great ideas that i can mod it tryin go for the blackout look and need help for perfomance mods what all bolt ons can i get ?

sweet car, black out the chrome accent pieces, but don't you dare touch those sexy tail lights lol

bolt ons:

PRL RBC intake manifold kit
any 3.5 inch cold air intake
a downpipe
a catback exhaust
hondata flashpro + vitviper ultimate tune

Last edited:
Back