• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    522.7 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    411.4 KB · Views: 61
Nice. I can almost see jnastii 's car on the last pic. :giggle:

Welcome to the forums.

welcome to the forum. The rotm contest is already in progress for this month. Voting will begin on the 16th, and the new submission thread will be started on the 1st of the month. You'll be able to enter the ride of the month contest in that thread. I've moved this to the introduction area for the time being.

What all have you done to your car so far?

welcome to the forum mr Yomo! lollll
glad you can join us.

try for next month bro! you got this =D

welcome to the forum. The rotm contest is already in progress for this month. Voting will begin on the 16th, and the new submission thread will be started on the 1st of the month. You'll be able to enter the ride of the month contest in that thread. I've moved this to the introduction area for the time being.

What all have you done to your car so far?

I did the modulo grill side skirt and I modify my rear bumper so that the hfp rear lip from the 2012 Si coupe would fit in my 4dr Si I have cambers kit front and back with d2 suspension my wheels are. 17 x9.30 but I put spacer so I made them 17x10.5 it's a real sick look and a pretty wide side for a lil civic I modify my camber so that they wouldn't rub on my quarter panel or fenders I panted my engine covers I'm all the way slammed it can't go lower. So I hope you like my car

I like the white im/spark plug cover and the red valve cover.

Back