Monk's Build and Photo Thread

I was thinking of using it on the grill. Just a very subtle touch to the front. The Car is black and Honda has a little red accent to the SI, so I think it would add a touch of color to it. Kind of like VW does on the GTI's.

I was thinking of using it on the grill. Just a very subtle touch to the front. The Car is black and Honda has a little red accent to the SI, so I think it would add a touch of color to it. Kind of like VW does on the GTI's.
Sounds good.......... Do you have a build thread, so we can see what you're up to?

Thx, that you liked my mod well enough to consider using some of it to mod yours.
I actually stole the grill piping idea from "someone" on here that had already done it. Although, I'd been thinking about doing an orange stripe, just didn't have the media picked yet.
Also I was turned onto the inside door piping idea, from @Flippercon.

First I wanna say terrific build! Very unique and simple, just how I like it. May I ask where you got your lug nut covers?

Thanks, I've never seen caps for your lugs like that before.
I searched for quite a while, I was looking for colour, but have never like mixing aluminum lugs with steel studs, for safety reasons,
whether I'm correct or not.

I don't have a build page. The only thing done is a Tsudo cat back. Right now I am working out the logistics on adding 2 12's to the truck area. I want to do a 'glass install, but I want it done soon. I may do a wood box with a 'glass trim panel. I also don't want to lose a lot of trunk so I may go with 10's. I listen to a lot of bass heavy music so I would like to go 12's. For me, its more about balance of sound so I don't want to compromise sound for space. I plan on keeping the stock "sub" for a mid bass but the civic really needs bigger sound. I may get some pictures when I do the install.

I bought some 3M 1080 vinyl, colour is PMM...... And installed on my hood..... A little different than others I've seen, the lines matches up with the cars grill edge.

x9lwh.jpg

2qi7lg5.jpg

2iafng2.jpg

2u59cg3.jpg

bi7ypg.jpg

17w9dy.jpg

11vp1df.jpg

102scrd.jpg

Last edited:
That does look really good. Nice job man. I would have never thought to do something like that.

Back