Moog Endlinks

Reactions: mph
Yeah, which is why I didn't know how it'd compare along with the other parts mentioned.

Anyone got tips on how to remove the stock front endlinks? I'm trying to install my moogs and im having trouble taking them off.

See above ^ and..... Clean the threads with a wire brush. Get the crud out and it makes the nut come off a lot easier. PB blaster or some type of penetrating oil helps a lot.

Did you use a 5mm Allen key to hold the threaded shaft while you loosen the nut?

Yea I did. Pb blastered it and i let it sit. Had a 5mm allen key to hold it but it was being a pita and didn't want to budge. Wrench I was using wasn't cutting it or it felt like it was on there for an eternity.

No. @Nomar06

and everyone else....

Don't get them unless you:

A) break the stock end links

B) buy an upgraded rear sway and can't get the stock ones off without cutting them.

C) just want a weekend project, but this is a lame reason.

Save your $$ and buy worthwhile parts. Like Energy Suspension bushings in places it counts like replacing the front LCA compliance bushing. Those are $50 also and will reduce wheel hop significantly. I didn't tell you that though. That's a "secret" HPD mod. lol.....

Hi when I click the link for the energy suspension bushings it takes me to muscle car bushings, Ive been searching for LCA bushings but no company makes them but, HARDRACE and they are rubber (hardened), for 8th gen civics energy suspension makes them, are you saying that the 8th gen civic poly bushings fit the 9th gen? Thanks

I just installed Moog endlinks on my Progressive 24mm swaybar.
0d5ac5b3573cdd32de710100018e48cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back