Motor mount help!!!

Kevin2424

Newfoundland
Vehicle Model
Civic si
Body Style
Coupe
Hey I just have a few questions concerning MOTOR MOUNTS I own a 2013 civic si and I'm wondering if they are worth it and what kinds to get my questions are

1) I have a I/T/E and I would like to know if motor mounts are worth it and are they too annoying as in vibrations and crappy drive feeling ?

2) should I get the rear motor mount made by hasport or get them all???

3) and I know boomba make them all but if I were to get them instead of the hasport rear motor mount were can I buy it

That's all thank you for your. Time !

1) definitely worth it, vibrations are minimal and although i notice the vibrations, other people say they don't notice it

2) I only have the rear mount by hasport, and just that one already made a big difference, i'll do the others soon, although I was hoping hasport or another company would develop them

3) check out our sponsors! Link at the top of the page. I think most sell them, can't research exacts right now though

Unless you are tracking it, you do not need anything other than the Hasport rear mount. Even the Street poly results in vibrations that most people would not be happy with. However, it makes shifting a bit smoother and considerably combats wheel hop.

Back