My dvd has screentouch failure.

QuangThuan

My friends, I am new member from VietNam, my car Civic 9th 2015.
My DVD is still funtion but the screentouch got failure, i can not touch to the button on the screen, who has experience on this please share me the way for troubleshooting.

My friends, I am new member from VietNam, my car Civic 9th 2015.
My DVD is still funtion but the screentouch got failure, i can not touch to the button on the screen, who has experience on this please share me the way for troubleshooting.
Try disconnecting your car battery for a couple of minutes and then reconnect everything. Start the car and see if that changes anything for you.

Try disconnecting your car battery for a couple of minutes and then reconnect everything. Start the car and see if that changes anything for you.
I did try to take the dvd out of the car and bring to repairing center, they said the issue is at the firmware of dvd.

I did try to take the dvd out of the car and bring to repairing center, they said the issue is at the firmware of dvd.
Did they say a new software update would fix it, or could they not do it at the dealer? I see replacement oem units for like $75 on eBay (United States model), but I do not know what exact model radio you have in your country.

Did they say a new software update would fix it, or could they not do it at the dealer? I see replacement oem units for like $75 on eBay (United States model), but I do not know what exact model radio you have in your country.
The repairing center, they confirmed me that but quite difficult to believe!
Can you give me the link ebay for the dvd?
Thanks.

Back