My First Car!

kktiso

Los Angeles
Vehicle Model
'13 Civic EX
Body Style
sedan
Hey everyone! I just got my first car yesterday, the 2013 Civic EX in Taffeta White :)
I'm so stoked to have it and to be a part of this site. I don't know how much I will be able to mod it to start off, being that I'm 16 and still in school and have no job, but we'll see how things go. I'm going to put in an order for a set of JDM front, rear, and steering wheel emblems today though. Special thanks to Mom and Dad! :D

Some quick pics below:

Civic Front.jpg Civic Back.jpg

Congratulations & welcome! :wavey:

A new Civic EX for a first car ain't too shabby.

Thank you! Yeah I'm not complaining at all haha I love it already :brock:
The decision was actually between this car or a Mitsubishi Lancer XD but decided on the Civic and I don't regret it.

Welcome..... Beat the heck out of my 1st car, '51 ford, I bought in '62.......:D

Reactions: Nix
Welcome! Mine was my first car too! Split it w/ my parents when i was 17. Dont worry..... the mods will come before you know it! :D

Welcome! Mine was my first car too! Split it w/ my parents when i was 17. Dont worry..... the mods will come before you know it! :D

Thank you! I'm sure the mods will come too haha can't resist it for too long even if I don't have a lot of money to burn. Where there's a will there's a way. ;)

Nice ride for a first car. Mine was an '83 Charger in '91. Not the nice Chargers.

Congratulations and welcome to the site.

Nice ride for a first car. Mine was an '83 Charger in '91. Not the nice Chargers.

Congratulations and welcome to the site.

:bleh:

1983%20Dodge%20Charger.jpg

Not trying to hijack this thread or anything, but the top car in this picture was the car I had.....just add hood pins.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1377990466.717043.jpg

Back