MY first SI. 2013 ASM FB6!

c-m

Oakland, Tennessee
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan Si
Just thought I would introduce my new SI. I'm so glad to have it finally.

Started with a 1999 Honda Accord sedan 5MT.
Moved on to a h22a 1993 Del Sol.
Moved to a 2008 Civic Sedan LX.
Moved to a 2011 CR-Z.
Now the 2013 Civic Sedan SI.

Here are a few pictures of the cars. Thanks for looking!

The best for last!

My wheels have been shipped off to get refinished and I put some spare 18's on for now.

you look like you'll be at home in the detailing forum. :thumb: Nice looking rides

TN plates? Ever been to the tail of the dragon?

My wheels are on a truck back to my house now. They'll arrive Wed. The shop sent me some photos of the finished product. Little teaser for you guys until I get them mounted this week.

5232ac28210ea5719bba859c53121b89_zpse811bb64.jpg

Hey man, Welcome!
Nice cars! seems like everytime you got a new car, your taste changed just alittle. Regardless, they all look good.

Hey man, Welcome!
Nice cars! seems like everytime you got a new car, your taste changed just alittle. Regardless, they all look good.
For sure dude! I like to look at the model and see what looks best to me rather than sticking to a certain"style" per se.....

Thanks for all the welcomes!!

Soo... I got them mounted this weekend. WOOT!! The rear is in need of a camber kit though. Coils are needed ASAP as well!

I'm probably going to roll the fenders. The guys that did the work recommended that already. It just makes the noise right now anyways. Not actually hurting anything. Thanks by the way. I'm very pleased with the outcome!

Back