My New 2014 Honda Civic SI HPD

Chambers805

Santa Maria, CA
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
Hello 9th civic Members, names James and I just bought a 2014 Honda Civic Si HPD and wanted to find some resources for car mods. i hope i found a good place here. Right now I just hit post break in at about 1500miles on it. I'm the gear head type and i plan on buying the godspeed coil overs first....i don't like the height nor the roll

IMG_0013.JPG IMG_0020.JPG IMG_0008.JPG IMG_0006.JPG

Welcome.

Im looking to get my first mod, im split between coil overs or the flashpro and vit tune. no bolts on yet.

Welcome! nice car!
If your the gearhead type, i would suggest flashpro and vit tune as your first mod. Also, nothing will void your warranty unless Honda can prove that the aftermarket part is the cause of the issue. Even then, they void THAT PART. like if your struts are going out at 15K and you have springs, they will void your suspension. But if your leaking oil from the head, they will fix it under warranty regardless of suspension because its unrelated.

Enjoy the car James!

Thanks the welcoming and for clarifying the warranty. Even though i can't stand the look of my honda in all its off road rally form.. (Its what i like to call it) The look of some coil overs would look sick and ride good first but yea I'm the nerdy type that would enjoy monitoring the tune provisioning while i save for some quality rebuildable coil overs..

Congrats on the new 2014 Si. I just picked one up last week myself. Was torn between the orange and the black. Opted for black, but man, that orange is sharp! Hope you enjoy it!

Congrats on the new ride. Feel free to start a build thread to track your progression.

yea im going to start once i get my flashpro and tune, going to get the go pro try to get a slow roll pull before and after flashpro and then tune

Back