My review on the ebay jdm steering wheel emblem :)

r18-power

FL
Vehicle Model
Focus ST
Body Style
Hatchback
So I was shopping around for a steering wheel emblem.. I saw many I've had some in the past on my 8th.. Had the one from corsport and it faded.. :/ I was looking thru Ebay and found this 06 13 FB FA FG Civic JDM Steering Wheel Red H Emblem | eBay

Well I ordered it and 3 days later it was here! my overall opinion is its amazing! Looks legit, fits well and looks way better than the ones I've had it the pass! And for $22 you can beat that! :D the packaging was good came with bubble wrap etc.. Well I just wanted to share my experience.

2013-05-08180023_zpsa0023061.jpg

2013-05-08152511_zps2ff60742.jpg

It looks similar to GFXP's. What made you choose this instead of GFXP's?

Cool.....I am looking for one.
What is the price of the GRFX one? Got link?

Anyone have the GRFX one?

Yeah thats what I thought at first.. I had a gfxp one on the 8th and it was nice but this is probably more nice lol idk to me is more shinny, feels smooth and strong.. The reason I bought this one was it looked good in the pics and it was $3 less lol and at the end to me its better :D

If I'm correct, it should be the same as the 8thgen ones.
http://grfxpstore.com/store/product/885037071
Yeah thats what I thought at first.. I had a gfxp one on the 8th and it was nice but this is probably more nice lol idk to me is more shinny, feels smooth and strong.. The reason I bought this one was it looked good in the pics and it was $3 less lol and at the end to me its better :D
But does it come in a cool looking fake package? :giggle:

thats it ^
edit - dar-dars post

Last edited:
did you place it over the existing H on the wheel or did/can you take the silver H off? if its over the H, how is it sitting looking from an angel on the steering wheel? is there a gap?

i bought my front/rear emblems from GRFX. but if this is legit ill probably pick one of these up too

It's more of a flush look if the emblem is not removed. Some people like it removed, some don't. Both ways look good though.
An angel on a steering wheel looks tacky, btw. :giggle:
DD12266_2.jpg

I would not take off the H emblem. I remember reading about one member who did and a plastic clip either broke or fell off. It was stuck inside his steering wheel mechanism and he could;t get at it to take it out. Every time he turned one direction the piece would move and rattle around in his wheel driving him crazy.

Last edited:
I would not take off the H emblem. I remember reading about one member who did and a plastic clip either broke or fell off. It was stuck inside his steering wheel mechanism and he could;t get at it to take it out. Every time he turned one direction the piece would move and rattle around in his wheel driving him crazy.

I got mine yesterday. I haven't put it on yet. It did come in lots of packaging. I'll post some pics later on with how it went on. I'm not planning on removing the emblem. There is some adhesive on the back which should stick fine.

How is the quality? How much for shipping to Canada? Any duties to pay?

Last edited:

Here are some shots of the packaging and the back of the emblem. I'll put it on tomorrow and post some pictures. This is the GRFX one. Really fast shipping from the US to Canada.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1368233225.208873.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1368233225.208873.jpg
    556.7 KB · Views: 34
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1368233241.971810.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1368233241.971810.jpg
    498.1 KB · Views: 31
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1368233258.863728.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1368233258.863728.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 33
Here's what the GFXP one looks like installed. It put it on over the existing emblem. Well see how long it sticks but it seems to be OK. I'm happy with it.

I had the Corsport one on before but it was just a sticker and didn't really stick on the edges so it just didn't look right but I'm a bit fussy that way.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1368283464.770046.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1368283464.770046.jpg
    516.6 KB · Views: 37
did you place it over the existing H on the wheel or did/can you take the silver H off? if its over the H, how is it sitting looking from an angel on the steering wheel? is there a gap?

i bought my front/rear emblems from GRFX. but if this is legit ill probably pick one of these up too

I removed my stock emblem.. Then what I did was place some 3m double sided tape on the steering wheel.. Then I placed the emblem on top.. To me it fit pretty good, if you want I can post a side pic

Here's what the GFXP one looks like installed. It put it on over the existing emblem. Well see how long it sticks but it seems to be OK. I'm happy with it.

I had the Corsport one on before but it was just a sticker and didn't really stick on the edges so it just didn't look right but I'm a bit fussy that way.
Looks great. So, you said that it is only sticking just okay? Hmmmmmmm..... that doesn't sound like you are highly endorsing this one.
Is there a gap or does it fit well?

Looks great. So, you said that it is only sticking just okay? Hmmmmmmm..... that doesn't sound like you are highly endorsing this one.
Is there a gap or does it fit well?

Lol. It fits fine. I'm just not sure how much is sticking behind the emblem. It would only be to the chrome H I guess. A few days will tell the tale.

Back