New 2013 Civic LX Owner

BlahtyKoolahty

Miami, FL
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
Hey there everyone,

As the title states, I'm a proud new owner of a '13 LX Civic!

I had a '05 LX Civic Coupe before this, which was my first car my parents helped me buy after I graduated highschool. But this is officially MY first car.

I was snooping around the web looking for a site to learn more about the Civic and not only that but more about cars in general. So I took a look around the forums and this seemed like a pretty cool place.

Here's the only pic I have so far, definitely throwing some tints on it soon! This Miami sun is killer! :P

CAM00007.jpg

Literally just got it like a week ago, still got the dealer tags on it >.< lol

Welcome, Hope those aren't chips on your car already..........Car looks great.

Thanks for the welcome.

Just got the tints on this weekend, going to post with pics in the tints thread.

As far as mods go, just learned about PlastiDip so I might try that out, just ordered the Gold Metalizer the other night. (I'm having second thoughts about it though lol)
But I do plan on throwing on the fog lights since I got the LX, and will look into throwing on some 16s or 17s on there as well.
Not too much, trying to keep it simple outside of getting OEM all weather floor mats and quality seat covers.

Unless I get tempted by something in the future thats about it for now at least :P

Back