New 2013 LX Sedan - Silver/Black

Koui

Central FL
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
Hi all, leased my 4th Honda this week. I've had a '03 Civic LX and '07 & '10 Accord LXs. Loved them all but I want new every 3 years for around $200/month and no repair bills.

I lusted last year after a silver '12 CR-Z EX my dealer had in the showroom but the '13s in PMM don't look as nice. After seeing the improvements for the '13 Civics, I knew that was my next vehicle. It's like Honda put the CR-Z and Accord in a blender.

The new black Civic cloth interior is great. Lucked out when my dealer got a silver/black LX in stock. Didn't see but a few available in my state..most were gray interiors. I would've rather had an EX for the alloy wheels but I'll eventually find some on a salvage vehicle. The rest of the EX stuff I could care less about. It helps having window tinting on my LX but the wheel covers look cheap.

I'll get around to posting pics and updates soon. Great job on the website. Already learned stuff I didn't know about the 9th gens.

Last edited:
:eek: I had no idea.
We've had a few cold snaps recently but spring turns rapidly into summer. Lots of folks get sick from the temp swings.

I've put a little over 200 miles on the Civic and will have another couple of hundred by Monday. My experience with the vehicle so far is quite positive. It's as quiet if not quieter than my 2010 Accord and has more agile handling. Ride quality isn't as refined but I feel the Civic suits me better. All the new technology features are great and I don't feel like I've downgraded from the Accord.

Back