New Car, Hello!

supasubu

Portland, Oregon
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
image.jpg image.jpg
I'm excited to now be the proud owner of a 2012 Civic Si. She's a beauty: super clean inside and out, picked up from the dealer for $18.5k. Stellar deal! Now almost 20k miles on her. Only thing it came with was all season floor mats, so it's a blank canvas ready for ideas! Id like to slowly add parts mechanically, but cosmetically ill keep it as clean as possible. Glad to be a part of the forum. This isn't my first Honda, but definitely my first newer car, and first Si. A bit different than my former '91 Civic Hatchback DX ;).

I've had her for the past 30 days now, and although she is a blast to drive, I'm ready to look into what I can do. Hoping for any suggestions that won't detract too much from its classic look. These are the dealer pics, but will update as things progress.

Her name's Nighthawk. :feedback:

Last edited:
Welcome to the site! You'll definitely enjoy the new ride.

image.jpg
Thanks everyone! I'm thinking about simple changes on the exterior, like Type R Honda emblems, lowering it, and putting some Enkei 18" Klamps on her. I'm planning on a black/red overall theme. What do you think?

Enkei Klamps? I kinda prefer the stock Enkei wheels.

Enkei Klamps? I kinda prefer the stock Enkei wheels.

You prefer stock? I dunno, the 17's just look tiny for the body for some reason. :confused:

The matte black looks nice, or the matte with red ring. Not sure how it will look on the car though...

Took her to the car wash today, then detailed the s*** outta her. Vacuumed, wiped, scrubbed the inside. After the wash, polished and waxed by hand. Took about 3.5 hours in 90 degree heat.

:violin: Thought I should take pictures fully stock, as she won't look this good again for a while :)

Back