New from 9thgen! 2012 DBP Si Sedan

Welcome! Orlando is a great place. Husband was just there this morning.
We go there often. Lots of 8th/9th people there

Welcome dude. Nice color. Any plans for it?
Nothing major for now, I want to stay NA for a while. Eventually I'll get FP, a DP, exhaust, intake, and springs or coils, but all I've got right now is a P2R TBS that I bought from a buddy.
I have blue interior LEDs, PIAA yellow fogs and I plasti dipped my emblems and my Civic badge.

Welcome! Orlando is a great place. Husband was just there this morning.
We go there often. Lots of 8th/9th people there
Ah, nice. A bit of a drive from Atlanta, do you have family here? My wife and I go to Saint Augustine pretty often.

I have my uncles in Orlando, maternal grandparents in Melbourne.
We have a bunch of friends down there who we met when we owned our 8thgen. Most of which have moved on to other cars but are still close with each other.
Lots of good car enthusiasts in the area.
We ( jrotax101 ) also got married at Leu Gardens on 12/2/12

I have my uncles in Orlando, maternal grandparents in Melbourne.
We have a bunch of friends down there who we met when we owned our 8thgen. Most of which have moved on to other cars but are still close with each other.
Lots of good car enthusiasts in the area.
We ( jrotax101 ) also got married at Leu Gardens on 12/2/12
Leu Gardens is really nice, my wife and I went through there and there was another couple having a wedding there. We got married not far from there, at Dickson Azalea Park.

Awesome, thank you.

Leu Gardens is really nice, my wife and I went through there and there was another couple having a wedding there. We got married not far from there, at Dickson Azalea Park.

I love that place (the staff, not so much. We had lots of trouble). We got married in the Rose Garden.
I can't wait to go back to Orlando again though. Haven't been back since the wedding. We were supposed to both go this month. Maybe in March!

I love that place (the staff, not so much. We had lots of trouble). We got married in the Rose Garden.
I can't wait to go back to Orlando again though. Haven't been back since the wedding. We were supposed to both go this month. Maybe in March!
We've only been there once, but the only person we didn't like was the lady at the front desk (kind of snobby). We took a tour of the old house next to the rose garden and that lady was pretty nice, but otherwise we just did our own thing. My wife wanted to steal the roses from the rose garden, haha.

We've only been there once, but the only person we didn't like was the lady at the front desk (kind of snobby). We took a tour of the old house next to the rose garden and that lady was pretty nice, but otherwise we just did our own thing. My wife wanted to steal the roses from the rose garden, haha.

Yeah the are snobby...and most don't have a clue what is going on.
They're clueless. Thankfully you didn't have to plan a wedding with them LOL
The stories are ridiculous

Yeah the are snobby...and most don't have a clue what is going on.
They're clueless. Thankfully you didn't have to plan a wedding with them LOL
The stories are ridiculous
Haha, well then I'm glad we didn't either! We basically did all the planning ourselves, didn't want to deal with anyone, lol.

Back