New from SLC

Srs15k24

SLC, UT
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Hey guys , what's up my name is Ben. I recently moved to SLC, mostly for better weather and hiking but a better paying job didn't hurt at all. Also just upgraded from my 2009 Si to the 2015 Si, both sedans. I read a lot of mixed reviews about the 9th generations and had to see one for myself. These cars are all about being driven after all. I'll have to say the difference in torque is noticeable if you're used to driving an 8th gen. It seems a lot easier to drive too; lighter clutch and somehow even smoother shifting than before. However i liked the Alcantara interior a little better from my old Si but not a big deal. The 9th still has a very nice interior and lots of cool tech to boot. I don't regret the purchase at all. Long story short I had to drive all the way to Las Vegas for the best deal and ended up paying less than 20k for a certified pre-owned with only 8,049 miles, not too bad. Currently the car has Tien S-Tech springs and Varrstoen ES7, 18x9+22 wheels, all from my 8th gen. I really don't have any plans outside of this, maybe a short shifter. Well it's nice to be here, I hope we have an involved and helpful community.

The picture below is from Orem, Utah ... enjoy!

2nura5j.jpg

Welcome to the forum. Nice looking ride and similar feedback from others who've switched from the 8th gens. Do you live around Orem? Ski/snowboard/bike at all?

Back