New member and civic owner

tijeffery

Vehicle Model
ex
Body Style
coupe
Hey guys i'm Jeff, i recently brought a 2012 civic ex about 3 days ago. While i was looking online for suggestions for mods, i landed on this page and learned a lot. Im really liking this car, its a fun drive.

Attachments

• my car.jpg
    my car.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 36
Welcome! What are your goals for the vehicle? Because this can drive you in many seperate directions with regards as to where you are wanting to go.....again, welcome! Best forum out there by far!
:bananapop::bananasplit::bananawhipdance::guitar::brock::cucumber::dance::corndance::dancing::dogdance::domokundance::eekdancesmiley::santadance:

Welcome....... I have a 2012 ex coupe as well, and am very happy with it(have about 25k+ on it now with no issues).

@Dennis Rockholt my goal is to increase the horsepower a bit and then concentrate on its looks. Looking for the right intake is my first step right now.

I'd hold off on increasing power performance until you get all the info on what works(and what doesn't work)........
I'd drop $200 on a rear bolt-on 22mm sway bar(I installed a @progress bar on mine.... best bang for the buck, unless you never use it in turns).
There's not much you can do for power, vs's the money spent, vs's results.

welcome man i drive a 12 lx have 27+k miles on it and not one problem. if you have any questions about anything you found the right forum. best community ive ever posted in.

Welcome to the forums!

Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum

Back