New Member from Canada

rog_ski

Ottawa, On. Canada
Vehicle Model
SI
Body Style
Sedan
Good day Y'all

Picked up my new 2012 4D SI about a month ago. This Civic replaces my 2003 SI and I have to say I am very impressed with the cars handling and performance even with winter tires. Look forward to better weather and swapping the winter tires out.

I have heard a lot of good things about your site and wanted to drop in and say hey.

Enclosed a picture of the new piece just before driving it out of the dealership the first time.

2013-pickup.jpg

KennyGS. Big fan of the white and other than the 3M bug-rock guard that was installed at the dealership I have no real plans for the car other than drive and enjoy it. I am looking for a shifter knob that doesn't change temperature.

andre12dbsi, Yes slow to the starting gate as I had gotten lost on some of the 9civic sites. I heard its a good bunch.

Last edited:
No plans? That'll change after seeing all the sic mods on this site. Welcome and good luck controlling the urge to trick that beauty out!

Welcome to another fellow Canuck! Grats on the new ride, I'm pretty jealous, my 1st choice was Taffy but got mine when we were in that big tsunami/inventory fiasco! Awesome group of people here. You're going to LOVE it!

Welcome to the jungle!
Might I suggest a small cloth/leather type sock until you find the knob you want.

Hey Guys

Wow, thanks for all the welcomes.

MissE Your right Ottawa is in a beautiful city but say hi to New Brunswick for me born and raised in Saint John.

KennyGS thanks for the shifter link, lots of good options, looking for something like the stock one in all leather as I like the fit and finish of the current shifter just that metal insert is a good thermometer of our canadian winters. Monk for now I just make sure i have my gloves when I first get in the car but a shifter sock is good option

bad fishy you could be right, i have spent some time on the site now it might be hard to hold back on mods.

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing if you'll keep it stock, or end up modding. :popcorn:

Back