New member from Dallas, TX

Jett99

Vehicle Model
EX-L W\Nav
Body Style
Coupe
Hello I have a new 2014 Civic Coupe EX-L with Nav and leather. This thing blows my Z4 I traded away in feature and goodie electronics! I'm looking forward to learning how to do some DIY mod stuff. Anyone have suggestions? Maybe for the suspension?
ratubete.jpg
sepumasy.jpg
qy6upyju.jpg
vyhuhy8u.jpg
pe7uryre.jpg

welcome man! a good place to start on the suspension is the rear sway bar. quick easy and its like night and day

Welcome & Congrats on your beautiful ride. I have the same model (in white), but I am hell bent on leaving it stock only because I know I wouldn't do it right. I am such a novice when it comes to any sort of car related work. I cant wait to see what you do to your car =)

welcome man! a good place to start on the suspension is the rear sway bar. quick easy and its like night and day
I'm not familiar with any of the aftermarket brands for these cars...any suggestions? And where can I find specs for this car

Welcome & Congrats on your beautiful ride. I have the same model (in white), but I am hell bent on leaving it stock only because I know I wouldn't do it right. I am such a novice when it comes to any sort of car related work. I cant wait to see what you do to your car =)
dont do anything your uncomfterable with but pair with someone that knows what doing and you cant go wrong. i really dont know that much but i never let that stop me once. if you were local to me id say we could meet up and talk mods

I'm not familiar with any of the aftermarket brands for these cars...any suggestions? And where can I find specs for this car
progress is what @Nix myself and many other members run also theres whiteline and eibrach

Reactions: Nix
Back