New Member from WI

DN3

Just joined the forum, looks to be a lot of great info on here! Have a 2012 Civic LX (auto :( ). I've started buying a couple things for - not trying to turn in into a track car, just want to give it a little "extra" - just enough where people say "huh, didn't expect that car to be that quick". Hope to learn a lot form everyone here! So far I've had the Takeda axle back exhaust and intake installed.

Just joined the forum, looks to be a lot of great info on here! Have a 2012 Civic LX (auto :( ). I've started buying a couple things for - not trying to turn in into a track car, just want to give it a little "extra" - just enough where people say "huh, didn't expect that car to be that quick". Hope to learn a lot form everyone here! So far I've had the Takeda axle back exhaust and intake installed.
welcome man!

feel free to start a build thread just follow the link in my sig. it may not look like much yet but its a blank canvas. take a look at my build thread, my little lx started from barely anything too

Hey there, welcome to the forum. Lots of LX owners here! It's a great platform for handling upgrades and suspension. The engine unfortunately doesn't respond to mods the way the Si does, but there is plenty of fun to be had with that car. I have an AT as well. It's not that big of a hindrance and I do like being able to drive lazy and just pop it in D and go.

Suspension changes can transform the car. Other lx owners will agree. Welcome

Welcome, I just joined too. I've got a 13 si and have done a few things to it already but just joined on here

Back