New member here with my first car :)

Espeon

Not only am I new to this site.. but I'm also new to modding. If any of you could point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

I got the 2013 Honda Civic EX.

Anyone have suggestions as to what I should do? I'm getting my windows tinted next week and possibly adding a spoiler sometime in the near future. I've been looking around trying to get some ideas :P

26ac065144b1de7cd3251905e156da0e.png

9a8852c070a5c3c04da0931dc00607ec.png

Is it a 5 spd or automatic?

Welcome to the site bud, you're definitely gonna get a bunch of ideas here. Don't be scared to ask questions, trust me no matter what it is, someone here has an answer for whatever you might be wondering. Are you looking for just aesthetics or performance upgrades as well?

Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on the car. Tint is an excellent start.

I suggest having a look around the forum. You're going to get all kinds of ideas.

Looks like you're from the Ottawa area. Good to see more forum members from the area. I'm over in Gatineau.

Is it a 5 spd or automatic?

Welcome to the site bud, you're definitely gonna get a bunch of ideas here. Don't be scared to ask questions, trust me no matter what it is, someone here has an answer for whatever you might be wondering. Are you looking for just aesthetics or performance upgrades as well?

It's automatic, would've probably gotten 5spd if I was 100% at driving stick but whatever ahaha. I'm looking for a bit of both, but probably aesthetics for now since I don't wanna do too much under the hood or else it'll void my warranty.

Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on the car. Tint is an excellent start.

I suggest having a look around the forum. You're going to get all kinds of ideas.

Looks like you're from the Ottawa area. Good to see more forum members from the area. I'm over in Gatineau.

Thanks, and yeah I am in Ottawa :) Surprised you actually noticed aha. I had a look around the forum last night, will browse again when I have time.
Welcome! :wavey:

Beauty, eh?

Yes, I've received plenty of compliments on it already and it's only stock haha.

Nice looking ride there. Welcome!

automatic r18.

Look around at the wheel and suspension pages and stick to that. Tint is a good start just know that any sort of performance related modifications are a waste of money on that drivetrain.

Well short of a Rotrex kit.

I've owned 3 8th gens with that drivetrain and didn't do a single drivetrain mod, well besides an Si axle back to give it some nice sound.

Welcome to the site. You can add yourself to the member map here - http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/member-locations-user-location-map.5772/

As for modifications, take a look at the links below my post. There are handful of threads showing the various aftermarket parts available for the civic. Just look for the ones that are specific to the "r18", or the "non-si". Most of the threads have designations on the parts.

Back