New member in Baltimore, MD

Christopher M

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
New member here from Baltimore, MD. Picked up my Si this past Wednesday. Traded my 2013 Focus ST after having some idle issues that had been around for the better part of 20,000 miles. Been a long time since I had a Honda, last one being an '02 AP1 S2000 about five years ago.

IMG_1563.jpg

IMG_1561.jpg

IMG_1557.jpg

IMG_1558.jpg

IMG_1567.jpg

The Si is leaps and bounds higher quality than the ST was. Fit and finish embarrasses the ST. Power wise the ST dominates it. Mine I had a Cobb stage 3 tune on it. Never got it dyno'd but it had all bolt ons and pulled like a freight train. Clutch and tranny are much nicer on the Si than they were on the ST. I miss the power somewhat but once my warranty is up I'll probably be looking at supercharging. I've started a fund by dumping 100 bucks into a bank account each paycheck so by three years I should have enough for the SC. I do like the Si a lot so far though.

welcome man! love the orange on the new body

Welcome!

Thanks everyone. I initially wanted white but apparently they are beyond difficult to find. This was my next color choice and I'm quite happy with it.

Congratulations & welcome! :love: that orange.
Looks great! Especially in the coupe! Orange was my second choice after white and if I was 10-15yrs younger it might have been my first choice. Congrats!

Back