New Member, my new '13 Civic EX-L

JaySi09

Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
I actually picked up my Civic almost a month ago but I just joined this site and want to introduce my Civic.

I traded in my '11 Hyundai Elantra Limited for the '13 Honda Civic EX-L (not going into details onto why)
Here's a picture at the dealer the night I bought her.
20130802_231853_LLS.jpg

Car came with 20% tint on the back windows.
IMG_1912_zps13c12fe5.jpg

Had to even it out but didn't want to go to dark on the front so 35% was installed.
IMG_1955_zpsffb41553.jpg

Then came Nokya Yellow DRL's, Yellow foglight overlays and 5,000K HID for the lows.
IMG_1966_zps520daa64.jpg

Then came the Turn Signal overlays to change the rear.
IMG_2159_zpsa5368345.jpg

more mods to come...

Well, let me be the 1st to welcome you........ Looks like you're off to a good start on the mods already......

Welcome to the site! What other mods do you have in mind? Unless you're planning on keeping it a secret for now. Lol.

And your account name is JaySI09. Did you have a 09 Civic? Previous member on 8thcivic?

Welcome to the site! What other mods do you have in mind? Unless you're planning on keeping it a secret for now. Lol.

And your account name is JaySI09. Did you have a 09 Civic? Previous member on 8thcivic?
I've done all 'exterior' mods I've wanted so the rest will just come whenever (no plans as of now) I like my mods spontaneous lol

I actually did have an 8thgen a few years back.
DSC_0096copy.jpg

i know its not for everyone but I like it. Makes my car stand out on the sea of Civic's on the road.
As a 2012 owner(I like the orange turn signals, off or on), I like the total red on the back of my(except back-up) car, but yours(2013) has a new bar and the added lights, so, IMHO I think the orange looks good with that set-up.
Also IMHO, I think an orange flashing light has more recognition factors as far as getting other ppl to know what we're going to do.

As a 2012 owner(I like the orange turn signals, off or on), I like the total red on the back of my(except back-up) car, but yours(2013) has a new bar and the added lights, so, IMHO I think the orange looks good with that set-up.
Also IMHO, I think an orange flashing light has more recognition factors as far as getting other ppl to know what we're going to do.
its more noticeable.
Here's an Instagram Vid I took showing the before and after angles with the turn signals on
http://instagram.com/p/dcpACjx-kl/

Back