New Member! :)

Kaytielette

North Carolina
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
Hey Everyone, I'm Kaytie, and I recently did an intro on *************** but then I found this forum so I of course had to sign up for this one because I am IN LOVE with my car and no one around me seems to understand why I am so fascinated with my car. I'm leasing my vehicle (sadly), so I can't do a lot to it, I'm planning on plastidipping some parts and adding blue interior lighting. If the plasti dip thing goes well, I might let someone matte my entire car and give it a whole new look. It'll be unique and people would be like "wow", and if it's possible to do the stock cap things on my wheels white or black (not sure) then I would love to have that done as well so I could just peel everything off when it's time to turn her in!

Hey Everyone, I'm Kaytie, and I recently did an intro on *************** but then I found this forum so I of course had to sign up for this one because I am IN LOVE with my car and no one around me seems to understand why I am so fascinated with my car. I'm leasing my vehicle (sadly), so I can't do a lot to it, I'm planning on plastidipping some parts and adding blue interior lighting. If the plasti dip thing goes well, I might let someone matte my entire car and give it a whole new look. It'll be unique and people would be like "wow", and if it's possible to do the stock cap things on my wheels white or black (not sure) then I would love to have that done as well so I could just peel everything off when it's time to turn her in!

If you love the car so much, do you plan on buying the lease out?

If so, you can do whatever you want to it!

:pics:

If you love the car so much, do you plan on buying the lease out?

If so, you can do whatever you want to it!

:pics:
It kind of depends on where I am at the point of my life.
A civic, to me, isn't a "family" vehicle, so if I happen to have a child or are engaged, anything like that, I might upgrade to an accord, if not, I'll think about purchasing. I'm kind of thinking about it now since my pay off amount has decreased since I last made a payment.

A civic, to me, isn't a "family" vehicle, so if I happen to have a child or are engaged, anything like that, I might upgrade to an accord, if not, I'll think about purchasing. I'm kind of thinking about it now since my pay off amount has decreased since I last made a payment.

You get a coupe or sedan? If you have a sedan, you would be good until having a third kid. Not to mention, your significant other could have the family vehicle!

Just saying but I have two kids and I only have a Si Sedan and a Mazda 3 Sport/hatchback :) No need to give up on a car you like when the family grows :) No pressure intended.

I have a sedan, it just looks so small and compact. lol. It probably would fit two children. I would probably upgrade the seats to leather though....I can't stand the cloth seats and children would probably demolish the seats even though they're easy to clean or something weird the salesman said.

I have a sedan, it just looks so small and compact. lol. It probably would fit two children. I would probably upgrade the seats to leather though....I can't stand the cloth seats and children would probably demolish the seats even though they're easy to clean or something weird the salesman said.

A quality leather job would cost you at least $1000. I would recommend fabric protection instead.

your bat might be out of balance too :ohnoes:

Says the one who actually happens to have a balanced avatar? :hmmm?:

You know anything about Batman? He is waaaaaayyyyy out of balance! :screwy:
Not sure anything would correct the deep-seated psychological issues.
Damn. Now you are making me rethink why I have chosen the avatar....

Back