trustdestruction

Tampa, FL
Hi guys,

Been lurking a little while and I decided to post. Here's some pics of my 2012 Si sedan after a detail a few weeks ago. I bought it a year ago at the end of this month and it has a little over 10k miles. Small mods/accessories that i've done include tint, Philips Crystalvision headlight & foglight bulbs, white LED dome lights, trunk light, license plate lights, and a Yospeed billet aluminum license plate frame (not pictured)

IMG_1245_zpsbcc1c3e3.jpg

IMG_1260_zps69939591.jpg

IMG_1255_zpsba857898.jpg

IMG_1250_zpsa142cd4e.jpg

Last edited:
It looks great. Welcome!

Thanks!

Here's a picture of the license plate frame. I felt foolish at first for spending $50 on a license plate frame but once I got it in the mail that feeling went away. It's very solid and thick aluminum and looks great. The etched Si logo looks perfect even close-up, and the 4 mounting points makes it impossible to rattle. Now when I close the trunk it sounds solid, and the area looks clean, whereas before my old frame was rusting and looked terrible from closer than 5-10ft.

74cd6c92-66ae-4b35-bd80-cd15f0b2ed36_zpsb7f0eb2b.jpg

Last edited:
I got one too, but it's custom engraved. It is top notch in quality and probably the best license plate frame right now.

Looks great! Welcome to the forum!
If you've got any questions, feel free to ask us. That's what we're here for :)

:bighug: Welcome to the site sir! You're car's looking nice and shiny. Wish I could keep mine looking like that. :sadface:

What are your future modding plans? :popcorn:

Welcome! I've also had mine just over a year and have about the same mileage.

Thanks everybody

Done!

:bighug: Welcome to the site sir! You're car's looking nice and shiny. Wish I could keep mine looking like that. :sadface:

What are your future modding plans? :popcorn:

So far this is all I have planned. Prior to this car I had a CR-Z, and before that I had a 93 del Sol Si that I modified heavily and I would not like to be throwing as much money into this car as the del Sol. It's going to be a pretty slow moving project. Once I get past the first two items, which are pretty inexpensive, the rest are going to take a while due to cost.

SecondSkin OverKill (to stop rattling on rear deck)
Mugen 6 Speed Shift Knob (round aluminum)
GReddy Intake
GReddy SP Elite catback exhaust (if it comes out for sedan)
Hondata Flash-pro/tune
XXR 527 Chromium Black Wheels (not set in stone)
Yokohama Avid Ascend Tires (also not set in stone)

Last edited:
Back