new San Antonio civic owner...

sasilverbullet

Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
4Dr EX-L no nav
Just took delivery of a 2014 Civic EX-L (no nav), Urban Titanium w/beige interior. I have two more on order, a Crimson Metallic for the wifey and my son is ordering a Blue one, all exact same options.

I'm a java developer by trade and I'm trying to figure out how to interface with the center display - I want to write some apps for my Galaxy S5 that interface with the car. I've been searching for info but so far to no avail.

view.jpg

welcome man! also to interface with the imid there is a usb port hidden somewhere under the dash. i want to say its accessed through the glove box but i could be wrong let me see if i cant find the thread. sorry man i cant find it i thought there was a thread on here about that port.

Last edited:
welcome man! also to interface with the imid there is a usb port hidden somewhere under the dash. i want to say its accessed through the glove box but i could be wrong let me see if i cant find the thread. sorry man i cant find it i thought there was a thread on here about that port.

I saw on another thread that you unhook the glove box and slide it forward and it's behind there in a cable.

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

mrsjrotax101 - what kind of an app would you like to see? I'm looking for ideas...

Wouldn't it be a ex then. I'm confused because you have foglights also. Was it a dealer option or factory. Welcome by the way!!!

Back