New to 9th not to hondas

Sleepysi08

Well this is a dual account. My name is matt I use to own an 08 Si sedan that was supercharged. I now own a lifted jeep wrangler. Fixing to sell that an pick up an integra. Anyways on to the new civic. My gf (jess) just picked up a nice new 2013 honda civic lx coupe RR. It's an auto mainly going to be for looks cuz it's also her kid hauler vehicle lol

Old Si
si4.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

New civic coupe
Pic taken right at the dealership
48A5E98A-0417-48C8-843C-390B63814A44-2589-00000139F3C234A0_zps2a85deb8.jpg

First things being change.
Tint in a few days
Hids on order

Futur mods:
She has her ideas. It is her car lol. So we shall see how it turns out. After the tint an hids ill start the build thread

both are looking great. What kind of numbers did you put down with your 8th?

305hp an 202torque.......then the motor gave out an well we couldnt figure out what was wrong. So as we took the supercharger off to part it. Come to find out the motor was either a rebuilt from honda or junk yard

Thought so...haha He took pics of my husband's M3 about a month after that photo you posted was taken (april 2010)

4533352393_2c72ff9017_o.jpg

(a lot has changed to it since lol)

Welcome to the forum!

Thank u
I owned a bmw for a whole 4 months haha then it went back to the dealer.

But ya she is still super happy we got the car an ready to start slowly modding it

Welcome...... Might want to ask Jess if she'd like to sign up here as well........ Plenty of nice ladies on here already..........

Welcome...... Might want to ask Jess if she'd like to sign up here as well........ Plenty of nice ladies on here already..........

She's not big into forums. I signed up for info an ideas an to chat lol. I'm big into forums an help run a local one where I live

That sucks about your FA5. What Integra are you trying to pick up, and what plans do you have for it? :popcorn:

It's a friend of mines. An it's going to be a ls turbo which I had in a hatch before my fa5. So going to have more fun showing people what a torquey honda is like :)

Back