New to Forum 2012 Si 4dr

K24power07

Eat-Sleep-Shift
Orlando, FL
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hello everyone , My names Enrique Long time Honda Owner , Enjoying the k24 in the new Si's ... Purchase in July last one on the lot, Have a lot of catching up to do with mods, But will save it for Spring of 2013..
1346534070.jpg

1346605701.jpg

1346534076.jpg

I already see some mods done... looking good so far! What else are you looking to do?

Welcome........ Do you have room to park in your garage....... Reason I ask is there's been a lot of discussion about ppl that can't keep there hands to their selves, as far as other ppls cars?

Hey man! I met you last week. It's Darwin and I drive a Fiji FG2. Your car looked great with the hybrid side mirrors. Keep it up!

I already see some mods done... looking good so far! What else are you looking to do?

Mostly motor work, Coilovers, rims,brakes upgrade, cosmeticly im just gonna add a front lip and the rear roof spoiler..

Welcome........ Do you have room to park in your garage....... Reason I ask is there's been a lot of discussion about ppl that can't keep there hands to their selves, as far as other ppls cars?
I dont have room in there lol, but i never had issues with peoples sticly fingers and my cars, plus the car parks next to my bedroom and i always keep 1 in da chamber..

Back