New to site - '13 SI 4-dr Rally Red

Probably starting with basics (window tint, hardwired radar detector, maybe an aftermarket amp/sub) and go from there. Maybe CAI; I dunno.

I'm thinking of adding some red interior lights and will probably just end up doing it myself w/ flexible LED strips instead of going OEM; why the hell does Honda want $125 for 2 lights and a wire harness?? Anyway, thinking of putting a red LED in each cup holder too.

Has anyone mentioned in a thread where to find custom buttons that fit in the dead panels? I like an OEM look to any extra on/off switches that I may add. Something like this: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371008647.881074.jpg

Probably will end up doing that, just wondered if anyone has run across some custom buttons that look OEM. I've seen them before for other cars; will fit OEM spot but have different types (on/off, momentary) and different icons on them. Just helps if you're going to be putting in 2-3 beside each other to help tell them apart.

Welcome to the site! Lots of helpful people and ideas around. Keep us updated with pics!

Back