New to tapatalk and new to my si

I like passwordjdm so far....

Anyway we can try and get a site vendor on here like we have for other sites?

I also like Autoanything

Welcome to the forum! There will be more and more parts available as companies try to figure out the changes to the 14' and make certain that parts fit properly before listing that they do. I know there were changes to the suspension but I suspect most of the other parts will still work. Best to wait so you aren't stuck with something that just doesn't quite fit!

Anyway we can try and get a site vendor on here like we have for other sites?

You mean:

Corsport
Procivic
CollegeHillsHonda
XenonDepot/KBCarstuff
Grafxpressions
WeSellCarParts
ERZPerformance
YoSpeed
FlashProTuning/VitViper
Axion Industries
StrutKing
THMotorsports
P2R
and Team3D

Those aren't enough site vendors? :confused:

http://9thcivic.com/forum/categories/9thcivic-com-vendors.45/

What LED's did you use for your footwells? I have the OEM ones and am beyond disappointed

I have the OEM LEDs also. I drilled out the middle of the blue lens. I am now very ery happy.

As for Site vendors.... Yes that's a LOT and some good prices. However, autoanything has lower prices on most of the parts they offer than anyone else. Specifically because they frequently offer discount codes. Their shipping is also super fast. For example I ordered a K&N Intake from them the one that all the other site vendors offer for 296. I got it for 252 with free shipping.

Passwordjdm just has a TON of things on the site. I haven't seen any other site here offer springs/coilovers.

Also I ordered emblems from Grafxpressions and somehow the address got botched at checkout or shipping. I never got my emblems so I lost 85 dollars because they told me to take a hike. I purchased the emblems from passwordjdm (Yes they were more expensive, but they were OEM) and I got them in only a few days. So needless to say I was VERY disappointed with their customer service and will NEVER be buying from them again.

College Hills is great for OEM factory parts... but a tad bit more expensive than some of the other sites I have used... also not nearly as many OEM parts as some other sites that I have seen... However, I am sure they can order the parts.

I have the OEM LEDs also. I drilled out the middle of the blue lens. I am now very ery happy.

As for Site vendors.... Yes that's a LOT and some good prices. However, autoanything has lower prices on most of the parts they offer than anyone else. Specifically because they frequently offer discount codes. Their shipping is also super fast. For example I ordered a K&N Intake from them the one that all the other site vendors offer for 296. I got it for 252 with free shipping.

Passwordjdm just has a TON of things on the site. I haven't seen any other site here offer springs/coilovers.

Also I ordered emblems from Grafxpressions and somehow the address got botched at checkout or shipping. I never got my emblems so I lost 85 dollars because they told me to take a hike. I purchased the emblems from passwordjdm (Yes they were more expensive, but they were OEM) and I got them in only a few days. So needless to say I was VERY disappointed with their customer service and will NEVER be buying from them again.

College Hills is great for OEM factory parts... but a tad bit more expensive than some of the other sites I have used... also not nearly as many OEM parts as some other sites that I have seen... However, I am sure they can order the parts.

You havent seen anyone else offer Coils/Springs? A ton of those vendors offer them.....I bought my Ksports off of Corsport

Ah yes it does seem Corsport does offer them. I had over looked that. However, I have never heard of "God Speed" coilovers? Those are also the cheapest price coilovers I've ever seen.... Could be good or bad.

Ah yes it does seem Corsport does offer them. I had over looked that. However, I have never heard of "God Speed" coilovers? Those are also the cheapest price coilovers I've ever seen.... Could be good or bad.

They are TERRIBLE. I would never buy super cheap parts for my brand new car, gotta treat it good man

Reactions: Nix
Back