New to the forum from Miami fl

status3000

MIAMI
Vehicle Model
SI
Body Style
SEDAN
What's up guys and girls I recently purchased a 2012 civic si 4 door for daily use and to mod alil but after owning it for just 2 weeks a 17 year old took a red light and smacked my car on the left fender I'll show pics so u can get a idea and the funny thing is I've owned about 39 cars without even a dent or scratch but I guess this is where my journey starts with my civic20131224_104625.jpg20131230_195407.jpeg

:( sorry about your new ride. Hope to see it back to new soon!

Yea I'm thinking about getting rid of it already I get it back from the body shop tomorrow and I'll see if I'll keep it and buy a s2k to full around with

Well the repairs are done I just need to pick up the car tomorrow and pray that it drives straight

It was a guy he had his learner's permit and yea he had insurance and what saved me was a police man on his way home was two cars behind me when the accident occurred and he saw that the other guy was trying to leave the scene. I couldn't do much I had my 5 month old in the car so I was more worried about her

So got the car back from the body shop and the repairs came out really good

Yea I just have to go after the depreciation value I lost on my car

thnx mrsjrotax101 i was so sure of getting rid of the car right after the repairs but this little car is growing on me so maybe ill keep it until i get my s2000

been awhile since I posted anything on the forum this is how sade is looking nowadays FEB 4.jpg

Back