New to the forum with no Civic! (yet)

vIVYvnd

NoVA
Currently I drive a 06 Saturn Ion that is quite a master of fail. I just recently (two days ago) had the cylinder replaced for the ignition http://www.carcomplaints.com/Saturn/Ion/2006/accessories-interior/key_stuck_in_ignition.shtml.
The plan is to get a Civic Sedan in the next year or so.
I actually am more around the 8thCivic boys (my best friend owns an Si), but wanted to meet some of the new gen people and ask around a bit, share pictures and such. Photography is a past time. Cars + pictures = win sammich.

No, I cant drive manual, I wish I could. We've never had a car to teach me on and said "Si" has an "aggressive clutch" that would make me "stall every two seconds".

My dream car is actually an S2K, Silver.

My soon-to-be ex husband drives an 07 Fit Sport. I love that thing to death. Probably would drive better if he actually took care of it and WASHED IT. It is so very dirty... I feel sorry for the paint.

Cheers, and thank you for having me. I look forward to collaborating with you all.

Special K, we were up at the Dunkirk, MD meet for this picture. Saturn Ion fail at life
539633_10151872732285251_1856875755_n.jpg image(1).jpeg

Hey there. Yeah the Si's are a lot of fun but there are plenty of us here who don't have one and run automatics. The EX sedans are quite nice and you won't have to worry about learning stick! (There are even some Fit drivers lurking, some fast ones at that too)

Hey there. Yeah the Si's are a lot of fun but there are plenty of us here who don't have one and run automatics. The EX sedans are quite nice and you won't have to worry about learning stick! (There are even some Fit drivers lurking, some fast ones at that too)

I actually want an EX. I thought about EX-L, but don't want to deal with the leather burning my butt. Rofl
What I want to get is the sun roof w/ the audio system, small wing (may upgrade it later when my BFF works on it. He's going to body kit it.) Though, to be honest, I like the tail lights on the coupe better than the sedan. A little more aggressive (imo)

But that makes me feel better that I'm not the only one that doesn't know stick. Fit(s everything, seriously), is fun to drive. The paddle shifters are amazing. I was slightly teaching myself when to shift in it. When I was allowed to drive it.

welcome to the site. Just for your info, honda isn't making the HFP body kit for the sedan. They are only selling a coupe version of the body kit. That's not to say other companies won't sell something of their own creation later.

I just traded in my 05 Accord EX-L and purchased a 2012 Civic EX-L with Navi on July 2nd and love it. But I'm still feeling some remorse over not purchasing the Si. It was a difficult decision for me. I miss driving a stick. The Si I test drove was really nice. I would have purchased it if they had a sedan with Navi in stock, but they didn't. The dealer had a coupe with Navi, but it was the exact same color as my wife's Corolla Sport, Dynamo Blue. Not a bad color, but I didn't want two cars the same color.

I first fell in love with the Si in 1985; I was 22 at the time and it was the first new car I ever test drove -- a red coupe. I almost bought it, but wasn't making quite enough money back then to comfortably afford the payments. I've wanted one ever since but have not gotten around to buying one yet. Maybe next time.

Welcome welcome :)

The 12 Si isn't really much of a comparison to the previous stock year in terms of power, I've felt. When I went to go test drive an EX about a month ago, my friend decided to take the Si for a whirl.

But yes! Maybe they'll have something in a year. If not, I guess it's back to coupe ;)

Back