New to the site!

ssikpiyelnats

Bradenton, FL
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
I bought my 2012 Civic Si from my father actually, he's a finance manager at Cramer Honda in Venice, FL. So, needless to say, I got a pretty damned good deal on the car. As I have a 2 and 1/2 year old, finances aren't readily available for car stuff, but I'm doing what I can, when I can.

So far, a couple of basic things:

K+N Drop in filter, with filter resonator removed
Windows tinted
12" Sony Xplod Competition sub
Pro-Civic roof spoiler
8K 55w Slim Ballast HIDS
Tinted taillights

I just ordered the Specdtuning LED Projector headlights, and will be sure to post up some pictures as soon as I get them installed. Hopefully they'll be here by next week at the latest.

So, without further ado, here's my car. Photos are from a photoshoot my buddy did with his car, a Veloster Turbo.

And here's a photo of my car with the rear roof spoiler. I'll get some better shots as soon as I get my headlights in.

IMG_20130911_151922_zps66fbbabf.jpg

IMG_20130911_160009_zpsc661d64a.jpg

Last edited:
welcome. Dam! That first photo is amazing! Love the one with the red and blue background too.

Very nice pics. Welcome to the forums!

welcome. Dam! That first photo is amazing! Love the one with the red and blue background too.

Thanks! That first picture is one of my favorites. That background we found about 5 minutes before we were gonna call it quits. It was such an odd contrast in the middle of nowhere.

great looking ride & pics. Welcome to the forum

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Quick question. I'm going to have a couple of things for sale soon. At what point am I able to post in the for sale section?

Back