Newbie here..!!!

Dominic01

Hello Guys

Dominic here from Canada. I am newbie to this site and this is my first post. I found this site on google search because I was searching for the Honda cars, today's I am interested in those Honda Civic and wanna get some basic knowledge about them. I hope I am on right platform and I will find enough knowledge on this site. Thanks...

Last edited:
Welcome. Which Civic trim do you have in mind?

Last edited:
Welcome to the site. There is a wealth of information on here. Anything specific you have questions about?

Welcome. You will find some VERY knowledgeable people here to help you out with almost any question you may have.

Welcome....... Silver is faster......... Some basics are ......2 door or 4 door .......... Si which has a larger cc engine than the non Si's(non go by ex... ex L .... with some other two letter trim models which don't have things like 4 wheel disc brakes and other thing to be aware of. ....... Then there's how much goodies you want it to come with(trim).

Last edited:
Welcome! I'd say go for the Rallye Red, but I think I heard they're hard to come by up north.

Back