Newer Si owner

Welcome. I've spent some time in Cranberry and 7 Springs. Lots of S2k people out that way.

welcome man! if your looking for meets and whatnot feel free to check out the regional section. also feel free to add yourself to the user map just follow the link in my sig.

Hey there. Welcome to the forum. How does the new car compare to your old one? Certain things you like better or miss that they changed? I know thats a long time between cars.

Welcome to the site! What are your plans for the car?

The only thing I miss about my ep3 is the dashboard shifter !! Haha I was just so used to it . other than that the ep3 was pretty nice it was just falling apart one thing after another . it has 148k on it now . recent repairs were tires brakes ball joints control arm bushings radiator spark plugs battery and 3 wheel bearings and the radios shot too haha .

I plan on keeping it clean and stockish for now until the warrenty runs out . I commute 100+ miles a day or so to and from work . so maybe no coilovers :( tires are too $$ with the 18's .
Just keep it clean with accessories stickers and other fun stuff for now . maybe some bolt ons ( exhaust, intake ) and make the engine bay pretty :D

Welcome to the forum. Did you have many mods on your ep3?

My ep3 was all bolt ons mainly no tunes . intake, cat back exhaust , headers , coilovers , short shifter , 16 inch slips , JDM badges and other stuff like hids and LEDs sub and touch screen radio w/ navi . fun little car

I knew a guy that lived near me who had one. Looked pretty good. He had a custom "ep3" license plate. It was real funny when he upgraded to a WRX and still had that plate for a few month.

Back