Noob

Krayjee

Canandaigua, NY
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
So figured I'd do the typical intro.. I just bought a 2013 Civic Si Sedan (TW) on Friday and am loving it... I had a 09' Subaru Legacy prior just auto.. but had so many issues with it decided let's stop buying used and go brand new.. Never had a new car.. Love it so far.. Good family car as I have a 6 year old son and he loves it too. Just thought I'd peak around.. learn more.. used to have prior cars that I worked on like a 01' GTi 1.8t dropped about 7k into in mods.. Probably won't do anything TOO crazy to this.. We'll see ;)

-KrayCivicSI.jpgFrontCivic.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site. The more you hang around, the more you'll want to get parts for the car. :giggle:

You'll enjoy the ride and will probably love it much more later on.

Thanks for the welcome! I have an appointment July 27th for tint and roof is getting the 3M on it.. with the matte finish I believe.. going to look at that and the gloss for the roof. Would like to get exhaust and deciding from Skunk2 RR or a few others.. Need something nothing too crazy loud something with a tad performance along with it if I can.. Would love to slap a turbo there too but we know turbo = trouble ;)

KennyGS - Do you have a white sedan or you like them?

welcome!!! i said no mods myself when i bought mine....i didnt make it past the temp tags before i starting going nuts....lol this site will make you want to better your ride! congrats on the new car.

Welcome to the site. What all did you have done to your gti? 7k in mods is a decent chunk

Probably won't do anything TOO crazy to this.. We'll see ;)
Thanks for the welcome! I have an appointment July 27th for tint and roof is getting the 3M on it.. with the matte finish I believe.. going to look at that and the gloss for the roof. Would like to get exhaust and deciding from Skunk2 RR or a few others.. Need something nothing too crazy loud something with a tad performance along with it if I can.. Would love to slap a turbo there too but we know turbo = trouble ;)

Welcome to the site. it sounds like your already doing some work to your ride, and thinking of more...that didn't take long did it! lol

Welcome! You picked the best color too! :) Enjoy the car stock man, at least for a little while. Since its your first new car you gotta take in all the cool things it has to offer..haha

Nice car man! I'm just over in Rochester... I'll keep an eye out for that custom plate if I see ya.

:wavey: Welcome! There's nothing like a new car. My Civic is my first new car as well, first with AC too lol! There's plenty of help and learning around here, enjoy!

Back