Not how I wanted it to end. RIP

thatSIguy

Moore, Ok
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si
Well my 9th is officially totaled. I was rear ended on a tollway in Texas last Friday. I was hit from behind by a Ram 2500 as I was coming to a stop. Other witnesses told me he was going about 60. I spun into the median caught a rut in the ground and flipped. I am sad to see it go, but I am glad she let me crawl out with only one bruise.

Attachments

• civic2.jpg
    civic2.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 87
:bricks:

That is horrible man. Great to hear you walked away with just a bruise though. That is just insane. Did you take any other pics?

:sadwavey:sorry to see a new car destroyed like that. Plan to get another?

Wow, that looks serious. Glad you're ok. The safety features of the car did their job well, sacrificed the car to keep you from being hurt.

You can probably buff that out............ Glad you are OK..............

I just don't understand how ppl can do that............... Disgusting

Insurance already paid it off. I bought a 2012 Chrysler 300 limited. I wanted something bigger. My rental was a jetta for a couple of days and my anxiety was through the roof driving that thing. I was making it work with a car seat in the back of the 9th for 6 months but it was starting to get old only having 2 doors. I tried looking at a 13 si but I still wanted more space.

Attachments

• civic.jpg
    civic.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 65
  • civic1.jpg
    civic1.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 63
  • civic3.jpg
    civic3.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 62
  • civic4.jpg
    civic4.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 63
Glad you are ok. RIP Si :( since May I think I have seen at least 10 Si's totaled.:(

Back