Parts for '14 Si coupe

Rickyfb6

Hey guys I just came back from boot camp and I have recently purchased my 14 si coupe. I bought skunk 2 springs. I haven't installed them but I was wondering if it was a smarter choice to get coils instead. My second question is how come I always look up FG4 parts there's such limited parts, like a front lip or side skirts?

Why'd you buy the Springs? Performance or Aesthetics?

Honda keeps changing thing's up and these aftermarket companies just can't or won't keep up.

Coupes aren't available overseas. It's easy for them to make molds and parts for the sedans as a result.

If your springs are still in the box then sell them and get K-Sport coilovers and SPC camber kit.

You cannot adjust the rear camber without camber arms. Lowering the car will cause more negative camber in the rear. See if a place will let you get a nonalignment but see what your numbers are. Weather or not you need arms is a personal choice. I would not run more than -1 of camber in the rear but some people will run -5 to fit large wheels. So it just depends. I would say if you are lowering to 1.5" or more that you will need them to correct the camber and get it within factory spec.

If you are wanting to do the whole "stance" thing and lower the car tremendously and run really wide wheels then you will probably need them not to correct the camber but to run excessive camber to "fit" the wheels.

My personal preference is for better handling and tire life which would be at about -1 in the rear. Camber bolts are needed to adjust the fronts but if you are getting coil overs in the future I would hold off since a lot of the better coils out there offer camber plates which will allow you to dial in the camber setting in the front.

Back