Picked up a civic!

Awesome. Welcome to the site!

Picked it up new, has about 900 miles on it now. I've always loved silver, I took this picture after I gave it it's first wax and tucked it in the garage for the night :) As for plans, I have an appointment for tint next Saturday, I installed piaa plasma ion yellows yesterday, and I just ordered a greddy catback about 30 minutes ago! Future plans, probably coilovers soon.

Picked it up new, has about 900 miles on it now. I've always loved silver, I took this picture after I gave it it's first wax and tucked it in the garage for the night :) As for plans, I have an appointment for tint next Saturday, I installed piaa plasma ion yellows yesterday, and I just ordered a greddy catback about 30 minutes ago! Future plans, probably coilovers soon.
Nice. I just picked up a new 2012 Si last week. Cheers! Will be tinting mine soon also!

Last edited:
I'm doing the tint just because, the exhaust because "why not", and I did the yellow fogs because I couldn't help it. It's my daily, after coilovers I'm putting money back into the fun rides :) thanks for the welcomes!

Welcome! I bet with the refresh, there are some killer deals out there on the 2012's!

Back