Picked up weathertech floor mats, must have!

Figured I'd show off the new floor mats, they fit awesome and have a very deep "dish". Must have, and 100000% better than the oem rubber mats.
a5yvy9ur.jpg

I just purchased the fronts because no one other than my two year old son rides in the back, $117 shipped from weathertech. Ordered on Thursday and they showed up today! I was shocked at the speed of delivery.

I just purchased the fronts because no one other than my two year old son rides in the back, $117 shipped from weathertech. Ordered on Thursday and they showed up today! I was shocked at the speed of delivery.

Michael Hurd

I found just the fronts back in October for about $90. I forget what site, but I caught a great deal at the right time.

have them as well - they are great...and I leave them in year round.

As a pipe fitter for Detroit edison and rolling around in the mud all the time, I will leave them in year round.

Love mine. Only have front too. Will take them out cause I like the feeling of soft rug on my bare feet ........ :corngrin: I try to drive as much as possible just using cruise control so I can keep both feet on the floor. Yup, you guessed it, I have an automatic.

Last edited:
Michael Hurd

I found just the fronts back in October for about $90. I forget what site, but I caught a great deal at the right time.

Sweet. My OEM all season mats suck, but they were pre-installed as part of the 'northern' prep package with block heater, mudflaps and a couple other items. I will definitely look for these for all year round protection. As of right now, I need to buy some salt eraser and hit the floor mat under the accelerator. Seriously Honda... who builds a mat that offers no protection under there... ?

Sweet. My OEM all season mats suck, but they were pre-installed as part of the 'northern' prep package with block heater, mudflaps and a couple other items. I will definitely look for these for all year round protection. As of right now, I need to buy some salt eraser and hit the floor mat under the accelerator. Seriously Honda... who builds a mat that offers no protection under there... ?

I know. Our 8th gen is a mess with salt because of the Honda winter mats. I really couldn't find anything to take it out either.

I may end up making my own blue rugs. Can't find any on Ebay that fit. I love the red HFP mats, but am looking for a nice blue. If I can find a blue heavy duty rug that is the right shade, I will just cut some mats out to size. I did this before with my Prelude. Worked great.

I may end up making my own blue rugs. Can't find any on Ebay that fit. I love the red HFP mats, but am looking for a nice blue. If I can find a blue heavy duty rug that is the right shade, I will just cut some mats out to size. I did this before with my Prelude. Worked great.
any of these colors come close? xenondepot sells their mats, and they have various discount codes for lloyds.
http://lloydmats.com/?page_id=533

any of these colors come close? xenondepot sells their mats, and they have various discount codes for lloyds.
http://lloydmats.com/?page_id=533
Thanks for the idea...there was the dark blue one which I liked, but am looking for a flashier blue. The dark blue wih flashy exterior lining would look nice though. Too bad they don't have fitted mats for 9th Gens. Only "universal fit". They are quite pricey too. I will get the rug material, cut to size myself, and then go to a fabric shop to get some lining and have someone sew that on for me. It'll end up costing 1/4 of the price.

Last edited:
Back