Pictures of rear wheel well liners?

sircoffee

California
Vehicle Model
Civic EX
Body Style
Sedan
I have a 2014 EX sedan. Short story I was in a little collision. I was waiting to make a left turn and an impatient guy behind me cut over to the next lane but his front scraped my back bumper. I got my bumper fixed from a body shop.

Anyways, I noticed that the liner on the rear wheel well has a hole/cutout to put a screw in. I'm very anxious that the body shop missed a screw/fasteners in the process. There doesn't seem to be a hole for where the screw goes behind the liner. Maybe someone here with a non SI 2013+ sedan can take a picture of theirs for me and help me put my anxiety away. I tried googling and looking around here, but are hard to find.

Attachments

• IMG_1200 with circle.jpg
    IMG_1200 with circle.jpg
    549 KB · Views: 31
I'm guessing at a few things from what I can tell from your picture(since it looks like a wide lens, which throws off distance).
#1- Check your other rear side and see if it's the same.
#2- I have mud flaps(guards what ever) and there is a screw holding the guard about where you see the hole.... Mine is further in at the same height as your 2nd liner screw up. That's where the distance doesn't compute, due to the wide angle picture doesn't look the same.

Mines a Coupe, but I'm guessing that doesn't change much.

Reactions: Nix
I'm guessing at a few things from what I can tell from your picture(since it looks like a wide lens, which throws off distance).
#1- Check your other rear side and see if it's the same.
#2- I have mud flaps(guards what ever) and there is a screw holding the guard about where you see the hole.... Mine is further in at the same height as your 2nd liner screw up. That's where the distance doesn't compute, due to the wide angle picture doesn't look the same.

Mines a Coupe, but I'm guessing that doesn't change much.

its not a wide angle lens, I took the picture at night. heres some noonish shots:IMG_1201.JPG IMG_1202.JPG

Not the same hole as on mine...... But, did you check the other side of your car in the passenger wheel well?

Back