Plastic Engine Covering

Schaef

So I, like many of my peers who love cars, and Honda's, hate the plastic look of the engine bay

What's under the plastic engine covering?

I put this thread here, because it's only for aesthetics that I'm asking. If it does belong somewhere else, I apologize

I don't have a pic of the 9th gen off,... maybe TeeEyeVany has one from when he did his cover?

Here is the 8th gen - essentially a similar setup, just a k20 instead of a k24 engine. Intake runners are plastic on the 9th though

engine.jpg

I don't have a pic of the 9th gen off,... maybe TeeEyeVany has one from when he did his cover?

Here is the 8th gen - essentially a similar setup, just a k20 instead of a k24 engine. Intake runners are plastic on the 9th though

Ah, thank you

Don't bother taking a picture, if it's that easy I can just do it on my own
Thank you though

engine.jpg
this picture is missing fuel rail an injectors and such!

Clunck

the person is doing a hondata intake manifold gasket install... this was just a pic of the engine bay with the cover off

I know that just wanted to make sure everyone else knew that. I want an rbc intake mani so bad!!!!!!!!!!!

Clunck

Back