Post Your Latest Purchases

They were pretty bad prior to me refinishing them last year. They came out okay, but I never sealed them. So they're getting a bit hazy again. Most of the reasoning for the purchase was for the 3rd part of the kit. The lady needed a ceramic coating to test some stuff with her resin projects and I'd heard good things about the product. So I grabbed that one and told her I would do my headlights and she could use the wipe on a few resin pieces to see how it works without committing to the purchase of some for herself.

Me neither but the clutch master one I did. But either way I have one and I’ll most likely be helping u lol.

Yep. Everything I saw was really impressive. I'm excited to try it out.

Interested to hear your review/results. Mine need some touch up; last year I used a Mother's headlight restoration kit but I don't think I did it quite right nor had the patience at the time to do it right.

Interested to hear your review/results. Mine need some touch up; last year I used a Mother's headlight restoration kit but I don't think I did it quite right nor had the patience at the time to do it right.

I'll definitely report back, but check out the promo vid on their site. The results look pretty close to what the real world results were in the thread I originally heard about the product in.

Since I have taken the home theater receiver to hook up the living room wall speakers my wife and I haven't been able to use the record player. So I bought these for the wife's Christmas present. Always wanted some self powered speakers so I didn't need a receiver.

71-J1-U2t-Vd-YL-AC-SL1500.jpg

ive been using a cheaper version of those for my diy airplay2 home sound system, they have impressive sound for the price

Back