Status
Not open for further replies.

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
I'm selling my two months old short ram intake which I bought directly from PRL motorsports. I would like to get $110 for it. No trades please! This intake is 3.5" so Flashpro is required otherwise your car will throw a check engine light.

20150502_115158_HDR.jpg

20150502_115229_HDR.jpg

20150502_115244_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
What are your plans now?

No major plans Webby. If anything I will get either coilovers or aftermarket shocks and keep everything else stock.;)

Still available:coffee:

I'm selling my two months old short ram intake which I bought directly from PRL motorsports. I would like to get $110 for it. No trades please! This intake is 3.5" so Flashpro is required otherwise your car will throw a check engine light.

View attachment 47018

View attachment 47019

View attachment 47020
How easy is flashpro to do? Where are you located? I have a stock 12 si coupe and im looking to start upgrading. I am unfamiliar with flashpro, but plan to do exhaust in the future.
Thanks, Sam

How easy is flashpro to do? Where are you located? I have a stock 12 si coupe and im looking to start upgrading. I am unfamiliar with flashpro, but plan to do exhaust in the future.
Thanks, Sam

I'm located in PA 18505

It's extremely easy to use the Flashpro. In order to gain any horsepower with intake and downpipe you need a flashpro to be able to tune your car. Either on a dyno or street tune

This video shows basic steps

Im almost 12hrs too late. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back