question about watched threads

joon joon

how can i view all the threads ive posted in without clicking view all when i go to the watched threads page? i couldnt find it in the settings..

http://9thcivic.com/forum/members/joon-joon.53878/
if you click on the "postings" tab - it'll show like the last 10 posts you've made. At the bottom of that, you can click "find all content by joon joon", or "find all threads" by joon joon. The posts will be all the individual post you've had, and the threads will show all threads you've personally started.

if you click "watched threads" at the top of this page next to "what's new" - it'll list the last 20 posts you've posted in that have new replies you haven't read. If you've read all of the replies in a specific thread it won't list it there. You have to go to the bottom and click "view all watched threads". That will list everything.

hopefully that makes sense?

As far as the "Watched Threads" link goes, there is no setting and no way to avoid having to click "Show all watched threads".
Not yet anyway. That feature could be enabled in a future update, although we don't know if and when that will be.

Back