• Total voters

nat3d

Wait, I don't drive a civic anymore....
Adams MA
Vehicle Model
Ford Focus ST
Body Style
Hatch
by a show of hands how many people would be intersted in r18 emblems? i know @Pauly99to17 and were pulling for them at one point and i think i figgured a way to make some. im working on mine at the moment but just cerrious if anyone else would be in to it.

its going to be a grill badge kinda like an si one.

if its a handfull of people ill probably hand make them (it is a long process)

For the trunk.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHROME-BLUE...Parts_Accessories&hash=item19e2536b0d&vxp=mtr
$T2eC16F,!y8E9s2fjE4sBR0yf2u1R!~~60_12.JPG

getting black a vinyl 18 for the red section
WP_000614.jpg

Will the vinyl lay flat on That red section? There are raised letters there.
i dono ill find out if it dosent ill hit it with bondo sand it down and repaint

Another option. Personally I prefer R18 to 1.8 L. It just sounds more sporty.

Speaking of sporty badges, I was very surprised at my Honda dealership today. I saw 2 different LXs and they had small SE badges on them. (I have seen many of these before and was always curious about what they meant). So I ask a sales guy and he says, "oh that?, we put sport rims on it." I was thinking WTH!? The dealership puts cheap *** 15" rims on a regular LX and then puts a "Sports Edition" badge on it just for that???!!! Hahahah

Speaking of sporty badges I was very surprised at my Honda dealership today. I saw 2 different LXs and they had small SE badges on them. (I have seen many of these before was always curious about what they meant). So I ask a sales guy and he says, "oh that?, we put sport rims on it." I was thinking WTH!? The dealership put s cheap *** 15" rims on a regular LX and then puts a "Sports Edition" badge on it just for that???!!! Hahahah

:pat:

Last edited:
e6apeja6.jpg
eze6emyb.jpg

Got this badge for my 8thgen. Had it on the console. 13's console doesn't fit it anywhere good. So this was my next option. I like it personally. Plus it reminders me of my last love.

Another option. Personally I prefer R18 to 1.8 L. It just sounds more sporty.

Speaking of sporty badges, I was very surprised at my Honda dealership today. I saw 2 different LXs and they had small SE badges on them. (I have seen many of these before and was always curious about what they meant). So I ask a sales guy and he says, "oh that?, we put sport rims on it." I was thinking WTH!? The dealership puts cheap *** 15" rims on a regular LX and then puts a "Sports Edition" badge on it just for that???!!! Hahahah
That's like the Corrola S

hey pauly if you took them off would you by chance still have them?
Ya, still have them. I haven't had to time to track down the deeper shade of red vinyl. It's on my list of things to do, but not a priority. I'm going to go wit the same red as the Civic badge. I find it goes better with the JDM badge and gives more of a toned down classy look.

Back