R18 Turbo?

Journey

Vehicle Model
Honda Civic
Body Style
Sedan
I don't know much of cars but i was curious, i seen the Si's talking about turbo and all those goodies. I was wondering if the R18's could get boost too? Could you add turbo to a stock R18? I'm not sure if anyone else started a similar thread.

Just some info would be nice.

I don't know much of cars but i was curious, i seen the Si's talking about turbo and all those goodies. I was wondering if the R18's could get boost too? Could you add turbo to a stock R18? I'm not sure if anyone else started a similar thread.

Just some info would be nice.

it's totally possible to have a turbo on the r18. A kit isn't really out for the 9th gen, but you can see what 420Coupe has done to his r18 below
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/420coupes-boss-r18a1.3965/

:yeahthat: Anything is possible with the right amount of $$$$ regardless, there are still several different available kits that would work for the 9thgen R18 my only concern would be with tuning see if there is a hondata solution that works for the 9thgen as I believe the 8thgen Flashpro's are not compatible

u don't need 2 be rich just save and take ur time buying everything u need. its not a overnight thing u gotta take alot of time on it and carefully buy the right parts for the right price

Back