Randy's 2014 OFP SI sedan build

Pirate plate! ARRRRR!!! Hahaha, looking good man. Nice improvements.

a09cb58d17e3fbc6e5e17a7f7044923f.jpg
hids installed.

It wasn't bad. The difficult part was figuring out what was holding the back seats in. And apparently the airbags are made by different companies, so my airbag light will be on now...

Not too much yet. But here goes.

Engine
•Ultimate Racing 3" catback (no resonator)

Exterior
•OEM Visors

Suspension
•eibach sport lines

lighting
•Nokya 2500k fogs
•led license plate bulbs
•the retrofit source elite HID system 6k 35w
•dome/map light LED mod

Future mods (near)
•wheels in the spring
•ultimate Racing catless DP
•Flash PRO
•tuned by speed factory

First day
5c2bdacaaea1db21c6201c9363a6cb90.jpg

Visors installed
ccc0c3bca6e71112a99cf53638763c57.jpg

Fogs installed
bbd7a76e5b27ce75d82f4da51713b750.jpg

Lowered
a8cc8a78a28bf14a46fcf9d59e0cb654.jpg
Looking good I like that job you are to get on your photo or orange Civic Si. I have a two door version of what you have as well and have already done some modifications to mine as well.

Hey Randy, your Sportlines look awesome on your car!! How is the ride though? Is it comfortable enough for long road trips?

By the way i also live in WA State. Maybe sometime you can let me ride in your car to see what the Sportlines are like on the road =)

They are actually really comfortable. I wouldn't say it's very close to OEM like but it's not bad at all. My lowered mustang was waaaay worse. I don't scrape anywhere. I love the stance, and it handles better. So, it's worth the slight harshness.

So are the Sportlines comfortable enough for a long road trip?? I'm taking my brand new Si this summer from WA State to CA and I'm guessing you have them on the stock shocks?
I was thinking of the Pro-Kits but I love the stance on the Sportlines so much better and if the Sportlines are comfortable enough long distance, I'll just get those.

Also did you have them installed? All the shops I've called are asking for a ridiculous amount of money.

Thanks so much Randy for your help!

Back