Ratchet Friday 10/18/2013 @ E-town Raceway

njhustler

New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I saw on their website that they are having Ratchet friday again at Raceway Park in Englishtown NJ. See below for info from their facebook page.

Always Reppin' in the Streets!!

Our First ever Ratchet Fridays event at Englishtown was a success! So we were able to confirm another date for the Ratchet Fridays part 2! Nyce1s Presents Ratchet Fridays @ E-Town. Come out on Friday October 18th, 2013 for a night of Grudge Racing, Test N Tune Racing along with a Car Show/Party!! This is the 2nd Ratchet Fridays @ Raceway Park event!! Contact Us to setup your grudge runs!!

Gates Open @ 6 P.M.
Women Free until 8 p.m.
Spectators: $10.00
Racers: $10.00
Car Show/VIP Area:$15.00 Limited to 200 Cars

Racing: Limited to the first 400 racers...

**** Muffled & Turbo Cars Welcome!!!

Imports & Domestics Welcome!!!

Bikes Welcome!!!

Tree or Arm Drop. You decide!

Where: Old Bridge Township Raceway
230 Pension Rd.
Englishtown, NJ 07726
P: 732-446-7800

Contact Nyce1s for any questions.
Email: info@nyce1s.com

Please keep in mind that we are aware of the fact that there are a good amount of unmuffled cars/racers who support the Nyce1s movement. We are operating within the confines of E-Town for this event. We are asking that you all work with us at this time. We are looking to be able to offer a different variety of events in the future for all cars. We would like to see some of our supporters come out in attendance and add a muffler to their cars for this event. The cost to either race or spectate is only $10.00. We are doing this for our race & show community. We look forward to seeing you at Ratchet Fridays E-Town!!

I guess no one else is interested. I'm going , 10 bucks for 3 runs sounds good to me.

Back