READINESS TESTS "ONBOARD COMPUTER NOT READY"

John_chafin

Georgia
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si
Ok so just recently I had to do emissions since my car is 3 years old. When I hook up to my flash pro it shows to 2 readiness monitors that aren't ready. Secondary air system monitor and a/c system monitor . What are these and how to I get them off?? I need help asap. Ignore all the other readiness monitors because they are now gone. Just the two I mentioned. image.jpg be as detailed as you can! Thank you!

Vit commented numerous times in the link I posted above. He said it's in hondata's hands, and there isn't anything he can do.

Secondary air system isn't supported. It's an emission system that injects air into the exhaust from a pump for better "environment help" and the k24 doesn't have it or support it as it say's. A/c system monitoring is also not supported nor is it an emissions issue if you had an issue. The only monitors that haven't run are the ones in the "complete" column. You'll have to do a normal "drive cycle" to complete the monitors without forcing them with a scan tool. Should be outlined in the owners manual. All in all you should pass emissions/state testing as long as your check engine light is off. I live in FL where I don't have to worry about it but the 2 monitor tests you questioned about aren't supported thus will never run.

Back